Monday, June 7, 2010

Photographer? Videographer?

This weekend I watched a demo reel from a wedding videographer.  It was pretty hilarious, especially the "preparation" scenes that consisted of the groom and groomsmen drinking Heinekens and playing poker.  I don't think I'd want to pay to document the amount of alcohol my future husband had to consume before he could walk down the aisle.  Anyways, we haven't chosen an island or location yet, but I'm looking at http://www.garrettnosephoto.com/ or http://perfektphoto.com/weddings.html.  Opinions?  I still don't have any videographer options.  The weird wedding prep scenes (don't ask about the dress fetish shots) pretty much ruled out the creator of the demo reel.

2 comments:

  1. who was it? soooo curious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I don't really want to say.... I haven't had any dealing with them (besides meeting at the expo and getting the demo reel) and I don't want to be all negative when it could have very well been the couples' idea (although it was featured with two different couples).

    ReplyDelete